amh2021

Gannon University: Ruskin FL

Hi everyone, I was just given an interview for Nov 8th. I was wondering if anyone that has already interviewed can provide any information as to how the day was? The schedule for the interview day, how the atmosphere felt, etc! Any information would be greatly appreciated! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The program has 30 spots for the first year, 60 spots for the second year, and will have 90 spots for the third year on.

On 10/23/2018 at 7:11 AM, padh30 said:

Sure.

Overall GPA: 3.89

Science GPA: 3.42

Patient Care Hours: over 4000 in dental hygiene

CASPer: Taken and submitted

I asked them to provide feedback so I can improve my application for next cycle and they just sent me this general attachment (which is not helpful by any sense) in the email stating that they have received over 500 applications and they can only accept 30 students.

I got rejected too!

cGPA: 3.52

PCE: over 7,000 as a respiratory therapist

I wanted to email them also and ask what the reason was, but since you said they are sending out a general email, I won't.

20 hours ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

I got rejected too!

cGPA: 3.52

PCE: over 7,000 as a respiratory therapist

I wanted to email them also and ask what the reason was, but since you said they are sending out a general email, I won't.

How long did it take you to hear back from the school? I haven't heard anything yet and I am kind of freaking out!

4 hours ago, Nyla44 said:

How long did it take you to hear back from the school? I haven't heard anything yet and I am kind of freaking out!

I applied on August 28th and got my rejection on October 15th

10 hours ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

I applied on August 28th and got my rejection on October 15th

I cant believe it took so long for them to get back to you. On paper you sound pretty good. Was your sGPA close to cGPA?

On 11/6/2018 at 7:21 AM, Bmart said:

Does anyone know if they have rolling admissions? 

From the sound of it, I believe they are telling people yay or nay as they interview people. 

15 hours ago, Batman said:

From the sound of it, I believe they are telling people yay or nay as they interview people. 

as in right after you interview??? wow that’s adding a bit more stress lol

On 11/6/2018 at 7:21 AM, Bmart said:

Does anyone know if they have rolling admissions? 

They do not have rolling admissions. I just had my interview. They will send out acceptances in December you do not find out immediately. 

4 hours ago, Hbryan1 said:

They do not have rolling admissions. I just had my interview. They will send out acceptances in December you do not find out immediately. 

How was the interview process? Did it really only take 30 minutes?

Yes. I got there 20 minutes early and just waited until my turn. They were very nice and hospitable. My Interview was only 25 minutes and I was talking the entire time. There wasn’t hardly any conversation between us during the interview (like some other interviews I’ve had where they interact with you). So be prepared to sell yourself. 

10 hours ago, scribetopa007 said:

as in right after you interview??? wow that’s adding a bit more stress lol

I didn't mean that you would find out right away. 

2 minutes ago, Jake92891 said:

Congrats Scribetopa007!! What time did you get the email and what day did you interview? 

Thank you so much! I'm so beyond excited/relieved. They sent the email at 1158am, I interviewed on November 8th in the afternoon!

1 minute ago, scribetopa007 said:

Thank you so much! I'm so beyond excited/relieved. They sent the email at 1158am, I interviewed on November 8th in the afternoon!

Congrats! I also Interviewed then (I think we met lol), but I haven’t heard anything yet. 

Edited by PAtobe33