10/13/18 Tacoma Interview

1 hour ago, SW2PA said:

Not to derail the conversation but folks that are local and would like to meet up on the 6th as well. Would it be better to do afternoon coffee? I'm off that weekend so I'm pretty open for timing. Maybe Stadium or UP Anthem Coffee shop?

I would love to meet up on the 6th. I would prefer afternoon coffee. 

Anywhere in Tacoma is fine with me! 

3 hours ago, SW2PA said:

Not to derail the conversation but folks that are local and would like to meet up on the 6th as well. Would it be better to do afternoon coffee? I'm off that weekend so I'm pretty open for timing. Maybe Stadium or UP Anthem Coffee shop?

I’m not familiar with the coffee shops up there, but afternoon coffee on the 6th sounds good to me 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rawarren said:

I agree that 7 seas sounds better. There is a lot more space.

Since everyone seems agreeable to 7 Seas, let’s plan for Friday 10/12 at 6 pm.

For those coming in from out of town, address is 2101 Jefferson Ave in Tacoma, right next to the UWT campus. There is a second location in Gig Harbor, so make sure you’re headed to the correct location! 

I will let the current student that I’ve been in touch with know that we’ve firmed up details. I’m really looking forward to meeting everyone! 

Okay folks for the 6th. Let's plan a coffee at 2pm at the University Place Anthem Coffee (it's barely out of Tacoma, it just has better parking than any of the Tacoma ones) 3609 Market Pl W #101, University Place, WA 98466 by the UP Library and Whole Foods. 

I will get there a little early and secure a table.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/19/2018 at 6:11 PM, SW2PA said:

Okay folks for the 6th. Let's plan a coffee at 2pm at the University Place Anthem Coffee (it's barely out of Tacoma, it just has better parking than any of the Tacoma ones) 3609 Market Pl W #101, University Place, WA 98466 by the UP Library and Whole Foods. 

Excellent! Thanks for coordinating. 

I won't get off work until 5:30 pm on the 6th, do you guys mind to meet around 5:30?

• 2 weeks later...

Count me in for the 6th! Looking forward to meeting you guys!

23 hours ago, hellosummer said:

I'm excited to see everybody tomorrow! Name tags could be helpful if there will be a bunch of us. You could bring them just in case. It's hard to believe the interview is a week away.

I’ll bring the name tags to both meet ups just in case we need them!

Really looking forward to meeting everyone today ?

On 9/21/2018 at 10:45 AM, QIUQIU said:

That's ok, I will try to get off early and join you guys, don't wait for me if I don't show up by 2:30pm.

Can’t wait! I’ll be in a grey sweat shirt with the word love written across the front. I’ll aim to get there around 145ish to stake out a spot 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, riyas24 said:

Super excited to meet you guys tonight! Does anyone know what they’re wearing so I know who to look out for? ?

Not sure what I’m wearing. I do know that the current students who are meeting us were planning on heading over around 5:30 to get a table! I imagine they’ll be the first ones there. 

4 hours ago, hmtpnw said:

Not sure what I’m wearing. I do know that the current students who are meeting us were planning on heading over around 5:30 to get a table! I imagine they’ll be the first ones there. 

I’ll be in jeans with a red hat and a grey zip up sweatshirt. See you all in a little while!