EMTtoPAC

University of La Verne (CA) 2018-19 CASPA Cycle

Hi Everyone,

The school just updated their website to reflect the new updates for the 2019 Cohort. According to the website reviewing of applications ends March 31, 2019 and letters to selected applicants for interviews will be sent out the first week of April 2019. I hope this helps! 

https://artsci.laverne.edu/physician-assistant/announcements/

On 12/4/2018 at 1:40 PM, lulu11 said:

Hi Everyone,

The school just updated their website to reflect the new updates for the 2019 Cohort. According to the website reviewing of applications ends March 31, 2019 and letters to selected applicants for interviews will be sent out the first week of April 2019. I hope this helps! 

https://artsci.laverne.edu/physician-assistant/announcements/

Thanks for the info!

They will start sending out the invitation when the new cycle is opening. That's too late.🤪

Received an interview invite as well, though I'll be declining to give someone else a chance. Good luck!

Has anyone heard their exact interview date yet? I'm flying in from the east coast and getting a little anxious! 

5 hours ago, elise said:

Has anyone heard their exact interview date yet? I'm flying in from the east coast and getting a little anxious! 

No! Have you? I'm getting a little worried too.

Been accepted. My heart is brimming with excitement and gratitude. I can't wait to meet you all, grind it out together, and form lifelong bonds with you, my fellow future PAs. ❤️

45 minutes ago, sunnyforecast said:

Been accepted. My heart is brimming with excitement and gratitude. I can't wait to meet you all, grind it out together, and form lifelong bonds with you, my fellow future PAs. ❤️

Congrats. How did they contact you?

17 minutes ago, richardc35 said:

Congrats. How did they contact you?

Thank you so much! They called first, and after that I also received an email. Hope you hear great news soon!

17 minutes ago, sunnyforecast said:

Thank you so much! They called first, and after that I also received an email. Hope you hear great news soon!

Thanks for the good thought!. What day did you interview on?

Edited by richardc35

19 hours ago, sunnyforecast said:

Congrats!!! I got accepted too! Can't wait to meet the rest of the class 🙂 Are you from the SoCal area?