trumanin1

2018-2019 application cycle

I really can't answer that, earlier is always better obviously but I kind of think it's never to late before a deadline as people get in early and late. 

Yes - Looks like we are the only two people in the world that applied, I guess everyone else knows something we don't LOL.

No I really don't. Looks like schools spread this waiting game out though from September through December and some even later than that if people give up seats for other programs. Just hang tight is all you can do I guess.

Toledo answered me on facebook saying they won't start offering interviews until the first of the year. Hope that helps. Have a few lined up in Ohio in November.

1 hour ago, JessieZ27 said:

Hey guys. I also applied to U of T. Im so sick of all these waits though. It honestly is making me go insane

I know, I did not hear anything from them. Did you try contacting them? 

Hey guys, I'm a first-year student in the program this year. If you guys have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. Have a great Thanksgiving!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/22/2018 at 9:39 AM, ZMurphy001 said:

Hey guys, I'm a first-year student in the program this year. If you guys have any questions, I will do my best to answer them. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Omg I have so many questions! 😉😉😉 

• Like 2

I am a first year PA student here as well. Just finished our first semester. Our class is 19 students and I think next will be 20. Program is good so far 🙂 I would recommend applying! Let me know if you have any questions. 

(Also Toledo is known to do interviews a little bit later than most, around March or April. So patience is key!) 

Edited by brandonhughey
  • Like 2