2018-2019 application cycle

I just got this email today:

We have recently received and completed review of your CASPA application.  We have found that you have completed all of the required prerequisite coursework.

Please keep us informed of any changes to your email address, mailing address or phone number.  It is your responsibility to keep this information up to date so that we may contact you during the application cycle.

We are here to answer any questions or concerns that you may have as you go through the application process. You can contact us via email at usdpa2@usd.edu or (605) 658-5926.

Again, thank you for your interest in The University of South Dakota Physician Assistant Program and we look forward to working with you during this admissions cycle.

Sincerely,

The University of South Dakota

I submitted the last week of August, was verified almost immediately because of prior apps. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, mlschaefer said:

Has anybody heard back from USD yet? This is the only school I haven't heard from!

I was told that they wait till all applications are in and then 7-10 days more to review all the applications and send the interviews around November 17 to Dec 1st and the decision is made before or around the Christmas. 

Hope this helps, I am also waiting to hear from them.

18 minutes ago, trumanin1 said:

I was told that they wait till all applications are in and then 7-10 days more to review all the applications and send the interviews around November 17 to Dec 1st and the decision is made before or around the Christmas. 

Hope this helps, I am also waiting to hear from them.

Thank you! I will not start to worry yet!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2018 at 8:55 PM, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

Did any out of state student got interview yet? I am out of state student, and hoping for an interview. I have average gpa and health care experience. Sci GPA 3.6, non science 4.0, overall 3.77. Direct Patient care: 1000+ hours. 

I am from out of state and got an interview, I hope you get one! I can tell your stats are better than mine. Hopefully you hear soon. 

On 10/19/2018 at 8:16 PM, nicholet9 said:

I did too! Good Luck! Do you know anything about the format of the interview or if there is an essay? 

I haven't heard anything yet, but I'm hoping to connect with some former/current students and see how it was for them! I will keep you posted if I hear anything. 

On 10/22/2018 at 9:22 AM, PAGottaBe said:

I am from out of state and got an interview, I hope you get one! I can tell your stats are better than mine. Hopefully you hear soon. 

Congratulations on ur invitation. Good luck. I haven't heard from them yet. I am guessing they most likely gonna send a rejection email soon. 

Archived