What are my chances?

Hi Everyone! I am new to this site, and was hoping to get some feedback from those who have gotten accepted or who have knowledge about people who have been accepted into any programs, about my chances and how things will look for me as I apply this coming spring.

So first off I am a senior in college

Major- Health Science

Minor- Psychology

CGpa- 3.54 (wasn't always this high)

SGpa- roughly a 3.1 (probably will change by the time I apply)

I've been working as a Medical Assistant at the same Dr's office for the past 4 years so I have a lot of pt contact hours (too many to count right now), and I've been working with 3 lovely PA's. I've done some out of state volunteer work, as a well as a lot in my surrounding communities.

My concern is that I had a rough time adjusting to college during my first 2 years or so, I was also unsure of what I wanted to do, originally I wanted to do Pharm so I also have a few months of experience as a Pharm Tech. My point is that, I had to retake a few classes, 2 of them being gen chem 1 and anatomy, I got B's the second time around and I have since gotten A's and B's in all my science related classes, I still have quite a few left to take before I graduate including Orgo 1 &2 , Phsyics 2, adv phsyio, micro bio, and biochem. 

If i continue with my upward grade trend, and maintain my GPA will I be able to get in even though I got off to a bumpy start? Thanks so much for reading all of this if you made it this far!

Archived