Deleted patient care hours

Hey all,

Seeking some advice regarding deleted patient care hours. Basically, one of my supplemental applications asked me to verify all of my patient care hours, and to my dismay, I saw that on my CASPA application, my most recent patient care hours had no description listed... it appeared like one of those situations where you accidentally highlight a paragraph, type something, and the information must of accidentally been deleted (probably by myself unknowingly). I'm horrified now that all my applications were sent with the absence of a description of my current patient care experience. Since I was still able to edit parts of my application, I just added it on as a "new experience" and am contacting CASPA so that maybe I can get the previous entry deleted. Any other advice? I'm freaking out now ?

22 hours ago, Nyla44 said:

I am in the same boat? Have you contacted CASPA? We're they able to delete it? Or did you contact the schools to make them aware of what happened?

I contacted both CASPA and the schools! CASPA told me they were unable to delete my erroneous entry. However, all of the schools I emailed were very responsive (also very prompt in replying) and thanked me for reaching out. A few asked me to send them a document detailing all my patient care hours for clarification and others just made a note on my application that I had an entry error.

Additionally, if a supplemental application asks for verification of those experiences, you can just edit the entry on the incorrect one!

Archived