Anyone have any experience rotating at Memorial Sloan Kettering in NYC?

• 1 year later...

I see you posted this over a year ago and was wondering how was that rotation for you?! I am a Touro College PA student and have just applied to a few of MSK’s medical And surgical subspecialty rotations.

How competitive is this opportunity? Did you get your top pick for the rotation? 

I am writing essays for each of the rotations there I am interested in but was wondering if there is anything in specific that would give me a more competitive edge. What do you think made you stand out from the rest of the applicants? 

Thanks!! 

• 1 month later...

No, i did not get anything from my program's coordinator. I emailed MSKCC educational department directly by browsing their website and received 2 emails to contact: For surgical rotations: surgerypas@mskcc.org; for medical rotations: medpas@mskcc.org . Try those emails and you can probably get a copy of the 2020 applications. When I applied they were due by late April. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Any advice on how to set up these rotations as a visiting student? 

I reached out using one of the emails you provided and the person told me that they do not accept students from schools they do not have a contract