i think i failed the pance

hi all, 

i took the pance last week and walked out feeling a bit shook.. as the day went on and i **stupidly** looked up a bunch of the questions i had flagged and the correct answers... i noticed i was at a whopping 47 questions ALREADY that i definitively got wrong... and not to mention a decent bit of these werent necessarily tough questions, i just second guessed myself. 

does anyone know the “odds” of me still passing and what they typically think is the max number of questions you can get wrong. 

the crazy thing is, i was top of my class, never got below an 88 on an exam, scored in the high 80s and 90s on the PAEA EOR exams, studied for two weeks leading up to the exam. I think i just second guessed myself a lot and changed several severallll answers last minute /didn’t have enough time to go back to review many flagged questions and also panicked a bit during the exam. there’s definitely a good bit i am certain i got right but knowing for sure i got over 50 wrong is not the best feeling in regards to thinking i passed overall. 

18 minutes ago, tara123 said:

I know there’s a rumor on the

mill that you need above a 40% theoretically but then i wonder how people fail 

Trust in the process. You crushed EOREs!! And I’m sure you did fine on the PACKRAT. Just wait til next Thursday and reevaluate. All indicators suggest you passed 

On 8/30/2018 at 6:10 AM, tara123 said:

hi all, 

i took the pance last week and walked out feeling a bit shook.. as the day went on and i **stupidly** looked up a bunch of the questions i had flagged and the correct answers... i noticed i was at a whopping 47 questions ALREADY that i definitively got wrong... and not to mention a decent bit of these werent necessarily tough questions, i just second guessed myself. 

does anyone know the “odds” of me still passing and what they typically think is the max number of questions you can get wrong. 

the crazy thing is, i was top of my class, never got below an 88 on an exam, scored in the high 80s and 90s on the PAEA EOR exams, studied for two weeks leading up to the exam. I think i just second guessed myself a lot and changed several severallll answers last minute /didn’t have enough time to go back to review many flagged questions and also panicked a bit during the exam. there’s definitely a good bit i am certain i got right but knowing for sure i got over 50 wrong is not the best feeling in regards to thinking i passed overall. 

Did you pass??

On 8/30/2018 at 7:10 AM, tara123 said:

hi all, 

Hi did you end up passing I just took mine and feel in the same boat there are about 45 questions maybe more that I know I got wrong 

On 8/30/2018 at 7:10 AM, tara123 said:

hi all, 

In similar boat...hope you did well, let us know!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived