World Congress on Cardiology and Heart Diseases

Cardiology World 2018 to be held at Amsterdam, Netherlands during November 5-6, 2018. This International Heart Conference will bring together world-class cardiovascular researchers, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, professors and scientists to discuss strategies for Cardiology. Cardiology Conference invites you to attend the 28th Annual Congress on Cardiology and Heart Diseases 2018 is designed to provide diverse and current education that will keep medical professionals abreast of the issues affecting the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Undoubtedly the participant at this Cardiology congress will be able to exchange with the best experts in the specialty and will return home with extensive knowledge

Looking for speakers, Posters & workshops

Kindly revert to us if you are interested to be a part of it 

cardiologyworld2018@mail.co.uk, heartconference18@gmail.com

Cardiology World 2018_Brochure (2).pdf

Seems I missed this one. I recently had a pacemaker installed. I am getting my heard around Cardiology and Heart Diseases issues and would love to attend conferences / seminars if it's reasonable location wise. Please share details of future events.