Baldwin Wallace 2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2018 at 10:57 AM, skh0915 said:

Does anyone know if they’re still doing interviews? Or if you’ve been accepted approximately how long did it take for you to hear back? Thanks! 

I interviewed yesterday and they said it would be around 2 weeks.  Maybe sooner (I hope sooner, just because)

I wonder if I should contact them again regarding my application - I applied last year and got a secondary, but I never heard anything from them after that until I called in December to ask about my status. They told me then they had one more interview but I didn't get anything else until May when the program started. This year, I never received a secondary, but I did ask about my status in mid-October and they said my application was still active. They never said anything was incomplete..

Anyone have any advice?? It's much appreciated!! 

On 12/7/2018 at 9:52 AM, EODdeterminedPA said:

I wonder if I should contact them again regarding my application - I applied last year and got a secondary, but I never heard anything from them after that until I called in December to ask about my status. They told me then they had one more interview but I didn't get anything else until May when the program started. This year, I never received a secondary, but I did ask about my status in mid-October and they said my application was still active. They never said anything was incomplete..

Anyone have any advice?? It's much appreciated!! 

I’m wondering this as well. I applied as soon as applications opened up, and I’m pretty sure my stats are good... so I’m wondering why they never got back to me, even about a supplemental app 😕 

I’m pretty sure they show preference to OH applicants, and I’m in NY... 😞

• 1 year later...