Baldwin Wallace 2018-2019 Cycle

On 9/20/2018 at 7:08 PM, Marla said:

I sent my secondary back in the middle of June and haven't heard a peep.  any words of wisdom?

I was made aware that they have the second and third rounds of interviews planned in November and will be reaching out the beginning (first two weeks) of October in regard to those dates! Good luck and fingers crossed for the both of us!!

On 9/27/2018 at 6:41 PM, kmp1226 said:

Hi Everyone!

Does anyone remember how much time passed between submitting your CASPA application and when you received an invitation to submit their supplemental? I haven't heard anything for a few weeks, so I just wanted to check. Thank you!!

I was asked to submit my supplemental about two days after submitting my CASPA. I hope this helped! Good luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/12/2018 at 11:29 PM, Marla said:

I applied in early June, and still haven't heard anything.  i did their supplemental, but nothing since.

I applied in September and did the supplemental as well. Do you think they just weren’t interested after? I’m not sure how the process works but the majority of the people from the forum last year did their supplemental and then a week or so later got an interview. I’m so nervous!

16 hours ago, star52095 said:

I applied in September and did the supplemental as well. Do you think they just weren’t interested after? I’m not sure how the process works but the majority of the people from the forum last year did their supplemental and then a week or so later got an interview. I’m so nervous!

16 hours ago, star52095 said:

I would think that a "thanks but no thanks" situation would just be a rejection letter.  I may call this week to check on the status of my application.

24 minutes ago, marissajanel said:

Did BW send the supplemental to select candidates? Or is it something i should be looking for on the website.

They send an email saying that they got your completed application and it will be reviewed. After that, they may request a supplemental app!

I was contacted for the supplemental a week after they got my application/told me they got it, and then it was about a week and a half after I submitted the supplemental that they sent an interview invite. 

Hope this helps! Good luck!! 

1 minute ago, niksteresque said:

They send an email saying that they got your completed application and it will be reviewed. After that, they may request a supplemental app!

I was contacted for the supplemental a week after they got my application/told me they got it, and then it was about a week and a half after I submitted the supplemental that they sent an interview invite. 

Hope this helps! Good luck!! 

Thank you!! How many days after submitting CASPA did it take to receive confirmation? I submitted on Monday and have not received anything from them, as you can tell im a very impatient person haha

On 10/12/2018 at 7:46 AM, star52095 said:

Of the people selected for interviews, how long after sending your supplemental were you selected? I’m worried they just weren’t interested after. Thanks everyone for being so helpful! 

Hi there,

I was sent an interview invite about 1.5 weeks after doing the supplemental. However, I would say not to worry! I don’t believe they’ve set any dates for December or January yet - it’s not over until it’s over!

Wishing you lots of luck!!!

1 minute ago, marissajanel said:

Thank you!! How many days after submitting CASPA did it take to receive confirmation? I submitted on Monday and have not received anything from them, as you can tell im a very impatient person haha

I know they typically send out emails on Fridays about getting your completed application, because I believe they wait for everyone from that week so they can do bulk emails about apps. 

In my case it took about a week after submitting through CASPA because I submitted on a Friday and they let me know the next Friday. They requested the supplemental the week after that.

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1