Official, that the program director ramos has stepped down !!

My friend , I am not against any student. I want is for Chatham to be great program. Why? Because if it wont it will run in a vicious circle and god knows whats gonna happen. You are misunderstanding my point of view. Facts are facts, its shameful for a program to be in a situation like this. Plain and simple, if everything was smooth we would not be having this conversation. I wish you the best.

Sent from iPhone

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is now a death spiral. The people in the program may express varying degrees of happiness, but you would have to be nuts to apply to a program like this without waiting a few years to see how it shakes out. Suddenly you can only attract tier 3 and tier 4 applicants with no other options. PANCE scores drop.

The hand of doom is reaching out...

I am sure (and happy) that Heidi Felix and carol are pretty smart for leaving such a program, especially in a time like this for chatham. As a past graduate I am disheartened to see chatham involved like this, but I readily acknowledge that it ultimately deserves it - because it has done ALOT of people dirty and wrong. Some of the things that I have witnessed happen during my two years there have left me shaking my head and disgusted. Nonetheless I graduated there and I am 50% happy I did. Definately would not go there again, and definately would hate being a current student during this horrific period of transition for the insitution. There are some good faculty there, and then there are some that disgrace the Physician Assistant profession. sorry - Good luck and to current students - just focus on what you need to do in the program and learn during rotations - in a program like this, that is where you learn the BULK of medicine.

You are living in oblivion by denying everything. I have only one user name, unlike u, who sends messages and tries to delete the names. You are missing the point of these discussions. They are not directed against anyone especially the students. You want to be blind to the truth. God help your understanding.

Sent from iPhone

This from a guy with 2,155 posts over the last 3 years. There are obviously enough individuals who feel it is important for the truth about a program and some of its faculty members to be exposed to the public. As Katie mentions above, "this program has done a lot of people dirty and wrong". They have a lot of work to do to fix the program. Laramos and students like Mike Brown don't like the way this situation will look on their resume when people here they came from Chatham's PA program, especially if their appeal of the probation fails as it deserves to. Ramos, Ennulat, Felix, Hawkins & Donkers should have thought of that when they vindictively targeted students, instead of helping them.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got off the phone with the ARC-PA office and the woman I spoke with did not confirm that Chatham is on a probationary accreditation. Chatham was scheduled for its next accreditation review in March of 2012, which it is currently undergoing. The woman there told me to check back for its status update periodically, but that in the meantime if any issues are identified through the review the ARC-PA works with the school to address them, and the school has its best interest in addressing them as well. All sounds reasonable to me.

Hi miss amy, I dont think you know the full story. But anyways

Look Dude.. Most of us know now who you are. If you can't read, under your same of "sideliner" it states "aka:PAHelper" We know you are the same person who was banned as pahelper. We know that you've created multiple accounts to stir the pot here. We know that infact you are a liar because you haven't graduated yet, you never scored an 800 on the PANCE because you haven't taken the PANE yet, and lastly, you're certainly not 21. Your current forum posts are pointing directly to your identity, you blew it. You posted info about the school while the information was still being delivered. This means you're a student who was watching the information being delivered either on panopto or in person.

Look through your posts buddy. You gave yourself away with some comments you made here on the forum and in personal messages and emails to students. Only a handful of Chatham students have first hand knowledge regarding some of that stuff, and there's only one student who would have that first hand knowledge who has an axe to grind against the university. We know who you are. We know you're here to cause contention. We know you're the same pahelper who was (thank goodness) banned from the site. Best advice for you here is to delete your accounts and keep your nose clean until you actually do graduate and actually do take the boards, and pray that you get your diploma. I imagine there are a few people at Chatham who are pretty upset with you. I wouldn't put it past any of them to find a reason to not allow you to graduate. Freedom of speech? Sure.. But if they can prove you've hurt the schools image in any way, you're looking at a lawsuit and about 100k in debt with nothing to show for it. Freedom to sue your *** for libel.

I said it a couple weeks ago, and I'll say it again: GO AWAY.

Smokey bear:

It seems that YOU to need to keep your nose clean and actually get busy and accomplish your studies. I realize you and other students have received and experienced a rough ride with all the new developments, and I am sorry about that. It must be difficult to go through PA school with such distractions. However, what you don't know is the real truth. Only the students that have attended the program and have suffered in the program can actually attest to what the truth really is, and sorry to say but I can't say on a public forum. Just as much as PAHELPER needs to refrain from the site, you also need to refrain. Please move on and go learn how to be an adequate and knowledgeable Physician Assistant. I highly doubt that Chatham will think highly of anyone in the current program to posting on these threads. You acknowledge that this program is a self taught and highly self motivational program, therefore there are many other things you can do with your time than to surf this site research against PAHELPER, read every single one of his postings and then to also post extensive and elaborate explanations. In a matter of a couple of months you will start your rotations. You have a lot to prepare for, and I highly doubt that your preceptors are going to quiz you on how well you can navigate PA Forum.

Oh, and one more thing. Please learn how to spell dude. If I were to grade your remediations, I would have no problem with giving you an N-1! Only you would know what that means. If you are going to post on a nationally based forum where both active and future professionals may view, please be somewhat literate.

Thanks

Smokey bear:

Oh, and one more thing. Please learn how to spell dude. If I were to grade your remediations, I would have no problem with giving you an N-1! Only you would know what that means. If you are going to post on a nationally based forum where both active and future professionals may view, please be somewhat literate.

Thanks

Alex,

I appreciate the words and the -1. However I find it strangely ironic that a person like you, would call me out on spelling. Look through your past posts, judging by your spelling, I would peg you to be a 12 year old girl who learned to spell on her cellphone. Though, it does look like you used Word to edit your last post. I guess there's always room for improvement right? It appears you need to be a little better at self evaluation. Before you go pointing your finger at someone for their spelling skills, you should wipe the poop off your finger first. I love that you attack me for being illiterate, yet you made a spelling mistake in your very first sentence. Priceless!

And yes, I will be putting my PA Forum sleuthing skills on my resume in-case you were wondering.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived