CASPA verification turnaround times

Currently crying because after 4-weeks I get an undelivered noticed because they accidentally accepted another person’s transcripts with a similar name but different birthday. 

4-weeks after my transcripts were marked as “received and completed”. This is just insane to me because I was checking/calling in every week to see if there was an error or something that needed to be done on my part, but they kept assuring me my application was complete and in the process of verification.

Undelivered changes the completed date of my application and CASPAs email to me explicitly states they don’t accept refunds. But this was not my fault and 3 of the schools I applied to had a 9/1 deadline (only needed to be completed) while I submitted 8/10. I don’t know what to do.

Currently crying because after 4-weeks I get an undelivered noticed because they accidentally accepted another person’s transcripts with a similar name but different birthday. 
4-weeks after my transcripts were marked as “received and completed”. This is just insane to me because I was checking/calling in every week to see if there was an error or something that needed to be done on my part, but they kept assuring me my application was complete and in the process of verification.
Undelivered changes the completed date of my application and CASPAs email to me explicitly states they don’t accept refunds. But this was not my fault and 3 of the schools I applied to had a 9/1 deadline (only needed to be completed) while I submitted 8/10. I don’t know what to do.

That is crushing. This is such an emotional and taxing process. If your application was submitted as complete, then technically you followed the rules. This is a CASPA error. I would reach out to those programs to explain what happened. You have nothing to lose at this point. The silver lining is that the next cycle isn’t too far away. You can submit it first week of the cycle and have a huge leg up. (At least this is what I’m telling myself since I’m also anxiously waiting for verification...)

Archived