PANCE/PANRE-time frame for scores

On 8/22/2018 at 5:29 PM, bananapeppers said:

I just took mine today. What did you think about it? It's supposed to be every other Monday, so if yours wasn't released on Monday, I assume we both will get it this upcoming Monday

Actually got my scores yesterday!! I felt okay, definitely was prepared, but that test has a way with making you doubt yourself no matter what. 

2 minutes ago, oceanbreeze said:

I read that most of the scores are released before 10am east coast time. Took mine on 8/22.... becoming impatient

So if we're out of luck today, we might have to wait until next Thursday? I'm so tired of waiting, everyone else I heard from recently got their's back within a week on either a Monday or Thursday.

6 minutes ago, byeology said:

So if we're out of luck today, we might have to wait until next Thursday? I'm so tired of waiting, everyone else I heard from recently got their's back within a week on either a Monday or Thursday.

Theres a tiny chance on next Tuesday since Monday is a holiday otherwise probably have to wait until Thursday

Archived