CAPSA Already Verified, Need additional schools to apply to

Hello all,

I've tried to scour the list of PA schools to find ones that meet my current stats and I'm having a hard time narrowing it down. The only thing that has helped me is that I do not intend to take the GRE again and have been pursuing schools that waive the requirement for candidates that already possess an advanced degree and military/vet friendly schools.

I have a BS in Biology and a Master of Public Health

My CAPSA is already verified and i've only applied to one school (which I interviewed for about a week ago), but I need some input of other schools I should look into.

My STATS according to CAPSA are:

Grad GPA: 4.0

Overall Science/Cumulative Undergrad: 3.13

Overall: 3.28

BCP Total: 2.90

I know it is getting late in the application cycle, but I feel like it would behoove me to apply to other schools.

I personally don't know names of schools and their requirements of the top of my head. But when I compiled my list of schools I used the directory on PAEA, you can filter schools that don't use the GRE. Then you may have to click on each school individually to view their requirements for GPA. Some will use your masters instead of your Undergrad.