Thought about calling to check and see status of invites, whether they are finished or not...but chickened out!  For what it’s worth I  didn’t get my application in until the end of September... hoping that’s causing a delay in invite..??? Or maybe I’m just outta luck...

I called them yesterday and today to also check the status of invites but they have not responded sadly. I called Brea and Bonnie. Perhaps I am just being impatient. 

5 hours ago, Emt262 said:

Registered for my interview Jan 2nd in the afternoon slot. Anyone else?

did you get your interview invite today?

I contacted them over the weekend since they said most interviews would be sent out in November. They responded saying they are still being sent out yesterday.

Today, I received an interview around 10:15!! So excited.

For those that interviewed at both the Oklahoma City and Tulsa programs, what are your thoughts as far as comparing the two programs? What would you consider the strengths and weaknesses of each? Which did you like better?