11 hours ago, tinagoestoPAschool said:

Hi I'm a Texas applicant too! I looked at the forums from the past two years and looks like the school emails people with interviews in November!

Thanks so much for the info! Best of luck in the process!!

• Like 1

I got an email today from the program saying they are reviewing applications now and they will be sending out interview invites at the end of November.

• Like 1

Hello everyone! I understand that the OU-OKC and OU-Tulsa are different applications, but do they send out different interview invitations as well?

40 minutes ago, AK1995 said:

Just got the email! Interviews are Jan 2-4

Congrats! What does your last name start with? Are they sending out denials as well? 

28 minutes ago, elsom said:

Congrats! What does your last name start with? Are they sending out denials as well? 

My last name starts with K. I’m not sure if they send out denials now or in the spring. From past years’ forums it looks like they may come later. 

To my personal email from CASPA— It came from the “donotreply@webadmit” that all my caspa communication has been through. 

14 minutes ago, andrewokla said:

I got the email as well. It was to my personal email. Last name starts with M, for what it’s worth. 

If I may ask what time did you receive the email?

1 hour ago, Blueharrison said:

Anyone receive anything today? Are they completely finished sending out interview invites? Congrats to everyone who got one! 

I did not receive anything, and I am wondering the same thing as well. I am from Tulsa.

Just received an invitation to interview in early January! Unsure if I will attend, but those emails are probably going out today for everyone so heads up! 

49 minutes ago, Cblaze1 said:

Just received an invitation to interview in early January! Unsure if I will attend, but those emails are probably going out today for everyone so heads up! 

Thanks for this. What does your last name start with?

1 hour ago, elsom said:

I just got an email as well! (around 11am). My last name starts with an S and I'm from Tulsa, if that's at all helpful!

2 hours ago, elsom said:

I believe that they send out invites more or less all in one time frame (which my best guess is today). Other than that, most schools look at applications in the order they were submitted rather than last name. I assume that is why you are asking so I hope this helps! I submitted my app for this school in June I believe. 

2 hours ago, Cblaze1 said:

I believe that they send out invites more or less all in one time frame (which my best guess is today). Other than that, most schools look at applications in the order they were submitted rather than last name. I assume that is why you are asking so I hope this helps! I submitted my app for this school in June I believe. 

Ok thanks for clarifying. Looking grim for me now and I'm out of state too. I will just have to try again next year.

On 11/19/2018 at 10:58 AM, Cblaze1 said:

Does anyone know if more emails are going out?