PANCE Prep Precipio learning PASSED!

For anyone looking for some extra personal help for the Pance I would highly recommend Dr. Athas with Precipio learning.  I graduated PA school in December....took the PANCE in March with prep materials from Rosh, Hippo ED, and PANCE Prep Pearls books.  I felt I was prepared but 50/50 on passing.  I ended up failing by 75 points.  I was devastated and had just started a job on a temporary license luckily.  I was working 40-50 hours a week in a busy practice and had no idea how I was going to prepare more.  I read about Dr. Athas and contacted him to get started.  I got the online class and some 1 on 1 tutoring sessions with him between March and July.  I retook the exam and just found out today I passed!! My score improved 100+ points and am confident that anyone needing a different way to study or some extra help check Dr. Athas out.  It helped me with base knowledge solidification and tons of high yield topics.  Good luck to those who have suffered setbacks, in the end it'll be worth all of the struggles!

-Newly certified PA-C