Day of interview help

If anyone could please let me know what is appropriate to bring with you on the day of the interview please?

Do girls bring a small purse or anything to put their keys in, etc? Do we need a notebook/pen, and is it a good idea to have copies of resume on hand?

My school did not tell us to bring anything, but I just want to be prepared.

Thank you!

My school specifically says not to bring resumes, etc. I wore a tote style purse with my suite. The school gave us a folder with info inside and ink pens. This will obviously vary. But, if you have questions you want to ask the interviewers, then you may want to jot them down on a small notepad and bring it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I didn’t want to be fumbling with anything or carrying stuff around. I just put chapstick and my car key in my jacket pocket and that was it. I never needed to have anything. Other girls at my interviews carried purses and portfolio cases and I didn’t see any of them use anything in them. 

I didn’t bring a purse or bag. Instead, I brought a padfolio and it had room to stick my key inside it. I also kept copies of my resume inside, just in case, but it has not been requested, so I haven’t given out any copies. It has room for school paperwork you may receive and also if is nice to have the notepad in case you need to take notes. 

Archived