getting into Lehman college.

I currently have my bsc in PT and am a practicing PTA with 8 years experience in acute care,private practice and Currenlty SNF.Am a union employee with free tuition assistance fully covered for any degree you want in cuny/suny schools,am looking into getting accepted to the PA prog in lehman college cos its just a block from my job,can someone direct me on how to even start the process,i have contacted the pre health advisor,waiting for a response ,is it possible to do a PA program with a full time job and do I have to repeat the pre reqs even if I have some already,any input will be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
I currently have my bsc in PT and am a practicing PTA with 8 years experience in acute care,private practice and Currenlty SNF.Am a union employee with free tuition assistance fully covered for any degree you want in cuny/suny schools,am looking into getting accepted to the PA prog in lehman college cos its just a block from my job,can someone direct me on how to even start the process,i have contacted the pre health advisor,waiting for a response ,is it possible to do a PA program with a full time job and do I have to repeat the pre reqs even if I have some already,any input will be appreciated.

Lehman college does not have a PA program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 years later...