Jump to content
ColemanPAS

Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus 2018/2019

Recommended Posts

Just received an interview invite for 4 possible dates from mid-November to mid-December, super excited! can anyone shed some light on how their interview process is? thanks!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, vald1990 said:

Just received an interview invite for 4 possible dates from mid-November to mid-December, super excited! can anyone shed some light on how their interview process is? thanks!

I received one as well! I'm super excited as this will be my first interview. I'll be attending the 12/14 date since all the dates have been taken ?. I'm excited to meet everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, Winnieish said:

I received one as well! I'm super excited as this will be my first interview. I'll be attending the 12/14 date since all the dates have been taken ?. I'm excited to meet everyone!

Actually, I signed up for this date as well, all others were taken ? I'm still hoping that someone drops a spot from an earlier date, but if not, looking forward to meeting you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I interviewed SEPT 14th and literally haven't heard a thing via email or phone .... Im starting to think none has ! as far as stats I currently have over 1,000 hours of PCE  , Over 400 hr of shadowing , over 250 community service , and over 2,00 hours of health care experience. 

3.9 science and 3.1 overall good luck to everyone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, michellefranco89 said:

I interviewed SEPT 14th and literally haven't heard a thing via email or phone .... Im starting to think none has ! as far as stats I currently have over 1,000 hours of PCE  , Over 400 hr of shadowing , over 250 community service , and over 2,00 hours of health care experience. 

3.9 science and 3.1 overall good luck to everyone 

Do you mind if I asked how the interview was set up? I believe the email said group activities and was wondering if it was like a team building exercise. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its honestly exactly what's on the email! Be yourself and try hard not to be anxious. I loved the atmosphere they were great people they made me feel home. If I have one regret it was probably being too nervous!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like no-one has heard back I am not checking this forum anymore lol it seems like they will respond when they are done interviewing going to pray and hope for the best ! good luck to everyone and best of luck logging off this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2018 at 12:17 AM, sims94 said:

Anyone here apply in September and get an interview invite??

I applied in October and received an interview

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is interviewing this Friday and will be in the area tomorrow I plan on walking around campus and checking out where the interviews will be held if you want to meet up and grab a coffee! just Pm me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they're asking that we bring a 3x5 pic to the interview, but is anyone else having a hard time finding a place that prints 3x5 photos or even a place that sells 3x5 photo paper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ksy413 said:

they're asking that we bring a 3x5 pic to the interview, but is anyone else having a hard time finding a place that prints 3x5 photos or even a place that sells 3x5 photo paper?

Having trouble with this also, I think CVS and Walgreens does 4x6, so im most likely going to do thst and then trim it to size. Even if you left it as 4x6 I don't think it would be a big deal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, vald1990 said:

Having trouble with this also, I think CVS and Walgreens does 4x6, so im most likely going to do thst and then trim it to size. Even if you left it as 4x6 I don't think it would be a big deal. 

They don't mind much about the size- just as long as you bring in the headshot! Almost everyone in my interview session brought in a 4x6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's good to know. I went to great lengths to size my photo to 3x5 anyway, but I'm sure it was an unnecessary step. Thanks for the info!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 9:52 AM, vald1990 said:

I applied in October and received an interview

If you dont mind me asking, what are your stats?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does this mean the interview is cancelled? Or do we go in at 10?  

The original email with our interview confirmation said in an event of inclement weather, they will send out new dates to choose. Yesterday’s email said do not come to campus, but didn’t specifically state if it would be cancelled or to come at the delayed opening time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm wondering the same thing. From the email, it sounds like they will be sending out a new link to make appointments on Monday.

 

Edited by alexag02
punctuation

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sims94 said:

If you dont mind me asking, what are your stats?

3.40 sgpa
3.33 overall
30 Hours shadowing
2600 PCE spread between EMT and ED-Tech job
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More