Pace University’s Pleasantville Campus 2018/2019

4 hours ago, vald1990 said:

Just received an interview invite for 4 possible dates from mid-November to mid-December, super excited! can anyone shed some light on how their interview process is? thanks!

I received one as well! I'm super excited as this will be my first interview. I'll be attending the 12/14 date since all the dates have been taken ?. I'm excited to meet everyone!

On 10/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, Winnieish said:

I received one as well! I'm super excited as this will be my first interview. I'll be attending the 12/14 date since all the dates have been taken ?. I'm excited to meet everyone!

Actually, I signed up for this date as well, all others were taken ? I'm still hoping that someone drops a spot from an earlier date, but if not, looking forward to meeting you! 

I interviewed SEPT 14th and literally haven't heard a thing via email or phone .... Im starting to think none has ! as far as stats I currently have over 1,000 hours of PCE  , Over 400 hr of shadowing , over 250 community service , and over 2,00 hours of health care experience. 

3.9 science and 3.1 overall good luck to everyone 

4 hours ago, michellefranco89 said:

I interviewed SEPT 14th and literally haven't heard a thing via email or phone .... Im starting to think none has ! as far as stats I currently have over 1,000 hours of PCE  , Over 400 hr of shadowing , over 250 community service , and over 2,00 hours of health care experience. 

3.9 science and 3.1 overall good luck to everyone 

Do you mind if I asked how the interview was set up? I believe the email said group activities and was wondering if it was like a team building exercise. Thanks!

7 hours ago, ksy413 said:

they're asking that we bring a 3x5 pic to the interview, but is anyone else having a hard time finding a place that prints 3x5 photos or even a place that sells 3x5 photo paper?

Having trouble with this also, I think CVS and Walgreens does 4x6, so im most likely going to do thst and then trim it to size. Even if you left it as 4x6 I don't think it would be a big deal. 

6 minutes ago, vald1990 said:

Having trouble with this also, I think CVS and Walgreens does 4x6, so im most likely going to do thst and then trim it to size. Even if you left it as 4x6 I don't think it would be a big deal. 

They don't mind much about the size- just as long as you bring in the headshot! Almost everyone in my interview session brought in a 4x6.

Does this mean the interview is cancelled? Or do we go in at 10?  

The original email with our interview confirmation said in an event of inclement weather, they will send out new dates to choose. Yesterday’s email said do not come to campus, but didn’t specifically state if it would be cancelled or to come at the delayed opening time.