2018-2019 cycle

On 2/28/2019 at 11:07 AM, letmeintroducemyself said:

Does Monmouth notify the applicants if they are waitlisted or rejected? It's been 3 weeks since my interview and I'm still waiting on an answer  😓

I had to email them because I didn’t hear back after 2 weeks. But they said I was waitlisted and I should’ve received a letter, which I did couple days later after I emailed them. But you should try emailing the graduate office to see the status. 

13 hours ago, michellepaik said:

I had to email them because I didn’t hear back after 2 weeks. But they said I was waitlisted and I should’ve received a letter, which I did couple days later after I emailed them. But you should try emailing the graduate office to see the status. 

Thank you michellepaik for your reply

Which email did you use to email the office?

I used paprogram@monmouth.edu which I got an automated response regarding "posting messages".

Just wanted to make sure I chose the right one to email. 

Thank you!

On 3/4/2019 at 9:19 AM, letmeintroducemyself said:

Thank you michellepaik for your reply

Which email did you use to email the office?

I used paprogram@monmouth.edu which I got an automated response regarding "posting messages".

Just wanted to make sure I chose the right one to email. 

Thank you!

Email Laurie Kuhn directly she handles the PA program admissions. She is quick with responding

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2019 at 2:30 PM, Pa2b1 said:

Any idea when we will hear about the accreditation status?  How will we be notified about the status?

I assume we will get an email. I heard that it can take them ~2 weeks to get the decision after the meeting... I'm guessing we should hear by sometime next week. Though I am not sure. Anybody else hear anything?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...