8 minutes ago, gak228 said:

Does anybody know if Monmouth does dissections? I haven't been able to find that information anywhere.

Yes they do! Students go to Monmouth Medical Hospital and dissect there. 

6 minutes ago, PrePA94 said:

I heard back friday 12-7-18 by phone that I got in! My interview was 11/28/18

Congrats!! I’ve been waiting for others to hear back! So excited for next year!

• Like 1

Those who are wondering about interview invites, they are still sending out! I received word 2 days ago and the earliest interview date for me was 1/23/19. So there’s still hope! 🙂

• Like 2

On 11/29/2018 at 12:28 PM, KatieB said:

I have an interview coming up! Does anyone know the format of the interview? 

They gave me ~15 min for a short essay question and then I interviewed with 2 members of the admissions committee (I think they told me it's usually 3 people but somebody was out that day or something). After that the program secretary gave me a short tour. The whole thing was under an hour. I heard back less than a week later, though they told me it would be 2 weeks. Good luck!!!! 

Edited by gak228

6 hours ago, aspiringpa99 said:

Please let us know how it goes!

I think it went really well! My interview was the same as what gak228 described- 15 minute simple essay question followed by a ~30 minute interview with two faculty members. It was extremely laid back and you could tell they were genuinely interested in finding out about who I was as an applicant. Can’t wait to hear back, good luck to everyone else!!

22 hours ago, scribetopa007 said:

I think it went really well! My interview was the same as what gak228 described- 15 minute simple essay question followed by a ~30 minute interview with two faculty members. It was extremely laid back and you could tell they were genuinely interested in finding out about who I was as an applicant. Can’t wait to hear back, good luck to everyone else!!

this was exactly how mine was! Everyone was super nice and I felt very comfortable. Good luck!

On 1/31/2019 at 9:47 PM, Cmarie96 said:

Just submitted my deposit! Has anyone else committed? 

Congrats! I committed also back in December!

• Like 1

For those who have interviewed and heard back already, how long did it take? I interviewed January 29th and am still waiting to hear from them. 

1 hour ago, marleepa said:

For those who have interviewed and heard back already, how long did it take? I interviewed January 29th and am still waiting to hear from them. 

I interviewed October 10. Heard back October 16.

23 hours ago, ladouceur said:

Congrats! I committed also back in December!

Awesome! I actually just made a Facebook group for the class of 2022, so feel free to join for whoever is definitely attending! 

• Like 1

I think they notify you of acceptance, rejection or waitlist. I interviewed last week and they told me decisions will be sent out in 2-3 weeks.