2018-2019 cycle

Did anyone else get this email? 

"Thank you for submitting your application to Monmouth University’s Physician Assistant program. At this time, it appears that your application is incomplete. Please keep in mind that in order to be considered for the program your application and all supporting documents must be complete and sent to CASPA before December 15
Please click here to visit our online application status check to learn what is currently missing from your application. I encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible.

Your Monmouth application fee should be made payable to Monmouth University, submitted online, or you may call 732-571-3452 to pay your application fee by phone." 

? I submitted the form and fee a while ago!

21 hours ago, pagingPApineapple said:

Did anyone else get this email? 

"Thank you for submitting your application to Monmouth University’s Physician Assistant program. At this time, it appears that your application is incomplete. Please keep in mind that in order to be considered for the program your application and all supporting documents must be complete and sent to CASPA before December 15
Please click here to visit our online application status check to learn what is currently missing from your application. I encourage you to complete your application as soon as possible.

Your Monmouth application fee should be made payable to Monmouth University, submitted online, or you may call 732-571-3452 to pay your application fee by phone." 

? I submitted the form and fee a while ago!

I got this too but my application is complete! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...