CASPA for next cycle

I have already started the caspa application, but I will not be applying for this cycle, but for the 2019-2020 cycle. I have updated my coursework, had my transcripts sent to caspa, and already added the schools I'm interested in. I did this in the hopes that when I'm ready to submit the application next cycle, it will not take me very long. I am currently working as a patient care tech in the Cardiovascular ICU of a hospital, so I update my PCE hours as the weeks go by.

My question is: even though I'm not submitting the caspa this cycle, will the information I have be saved when I'm ready to submit it next spring?

On 8/7/2018 at 2:32 AM, TheBatman said:

I have already started the caspa application, but I will not be applying for this cycle, but for the 2019-2020 cycle. I have updated my coursework, had my transcripts sent to caspa, and already added the schools I'm interested in. I did this in the hopes that when I'm ready to submit the application next cycle, it will not take me very long. I am currently working as a patient care tech in the Cardiovascular ICU of a hospital, so I update my PCE hours as the weeks go by.

My question is: even though I'm not submitting the caspa this cycle, will the information I have be saved when I'm ready to submit it next spring?

Simple answer: yes. Definitely read their FAQ though.

Archived