ASMedic9

Virginia: University of Lynchburg 2018-19

9 hours ago, SGPDX84 said:

Does anyone know if the 1/12/18 interview the last one? 

Thanks!

I highly doubt it, previous years interview into March

On 1/14/2019 at 8:39 AM, DMBPA said:

I highly doubt it, previous years interview into March

That would be great if they interviewed until March. Does this cycle for this program start May 2019? 

2 hours ago, effiedoesyoga said:

That would be great if they interviewed until March. Does this cycle for this program start May 2019? 

First day of orientation is May 28th. Years past they have interviewed in February and March so I would confidently assume they will be doing the same this spring.

•  
Edited by DMBPA

Has anyone from the 1/12 interview received any further emails about admission besides the one about setting up your login information? I assume we’ll receive another email with more details about the deposit since they stated we need to review that information carefully?

I received the confirmation when I paid the deposit and that’s all. I got an email the other day saying I could set up my Lynchburg email account, but apparently that was sent out by error and we aren’t actually able to do that yet. 

Received an interview for 2/9 which I will be declining. This may be helpful.

Applied around September,

supplemental application received 10/08

Email stating they received my supplemental 10/29.

received interview invite on 1/30 for 2/9 interview.

they mentioned to me  as of now, they have an  March interview day but it will be dependent on how many they accept February. 

Good luck guys. 

• Like 1

Current second year PA student at UL PA Medicine. Is there anyone looking for housing opportunities?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey y'all! I was placed on the active list from the 1/12/18 interview. If anyone is taken off the active list and accepted, would you let me know? I was accepted into another school but I really want to get in here and stay local.

@2018 cycle applicant, the interviews are not blinded. They have some notes on you on their clipboards, but they are not focused on recounting what is already on paper during the interview. They are looking to get to know you, how you interact with people and how you react to situations. They are looking at you as a person, accessing whether or not you will be a good fit for their program. Just bring your A game and be personable and practice your interview question responses. It is a very relaxed but formal interview.  

I interviewed on 2/9 and just received an email yesterday for acceptance contingent on the class size being increased to 40. Did anyone else hear anything?

• Like 1

Hey!! I got the contingent acceptance too. I interviewed 1/12. Has anyone received more information about it???? I’m pretty excited!! This was my top choice! 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, kmelton25 said:

Has anyone heard when we will get more information on things we need or when we will be placed in the Facebook group?

just got the official facebook group invite about 4 hours ago!

6 minutes ago, DMBPA said:

just got the official facebook group invite about 4 hours ago!

Same! I was a little too impatient I guess 🤦🏻‍♀️

Curious if anyone has heard any updates about the program? Class increase? Did they complete an interview session recently? I sent an email out several days ago asking about the latest information, but haven't heard anything back from the program.

1 hour ago, Craftybass said:

Curious if anyone has heard any updates about the program? Class increase? Did they complete an interview session recently? I sent an email out several days ago asking about the latest information, but haven't heard anything back from the program.

I contacted the program a few days ago and they said they still haven't heard about the class increase. I'm hoping to hear something soon since it starts in May. 

• Upvote 1