Virginia: University of Lynchburg 2018-19

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, effiedoesyoga said:

That would be great if they interviewed until March. Does this cycle for this program start May 2019? 

First day of orientation is May 28th. Years past they have interviewed in February and March so I would confidently assume they will be doing the same this spring.

•  

• 2 weeks later...

Received an interview for 2/9 which I will be declining. This may be helpful.

Applied around September,

supplemental application received 10/08

Email stating they received my supplemental 10/29.

received interview invite on 1/30 for 2/9 interview.

they mentioned to me  as of now, they have an  March interview day but it will be dependent on how many they accept February. 

Good luck guys. 

Hey y'all! I was placed on the active list from the 1/12/18 interview. If anyone is taken off the active list and accepted, would you let me know? I was accepted into another school but I really want to get in here and stay local.

@2018 cycle applicant, the interviews are not blinded. They have some notes on you on their clipboards, but they are not focused on recounting what is already on paper during the interview. They are looking to get to know you, how you interact with people and how you react to situations. They are looking at you as a person, accessing whether or not you will be a good fit for their program. Just bring your A game and be personable and practice your interview question responses. It is a very relaxed but formal interview.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Craftybass said:

Curious if anyone has heard any updates about the program? Class increase? Did they complete an interview session recently? I sent an email out several days ago asking about the latest information, but haven't heard anything back from the program.

I contacted the program a few days ago and they said they still haven't heard about the class increase. I'm hoping to hear something soon since it starts in May. 

Archived