paxander

ALABAMA: Samford University 2018-2019

7 hours ago, mariargreene said:

Anything today for anyone? Sorry I’m obnoxious... but I think we all know what the anxiety of waiting feels like hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm right there with you. Nothing for me either. Not giving up hope just yet and also just giving it a little time before I call and ask.

11 hours ago, mariargreene said:

Question! Did those of you who got interviews have a LOR from a current or previous professor?

Yes! I got an LOR from my Human Anatomy Professor and two PA's

13 hours ago, mariargreene said:

Question! Did those of you who got interviews have a LOR from a current or previous professor?

I had a LOR from a microbiology professor, a PA I work with and an MD I work with. 

Is there anyone’s who scheduled their interview for the 25th that would be willing to swap with mine on the 26th? I am going to have a hard time making mine and would really appreciate it.  (If that’s even possible)

On 9/17/2018 at 6:53 PM, winb4noon said:

I also received an interview invite today! Good luck to everyone!

Congrats! I haven't received an interview, but they are way ahead of the schedule they talked about at their open house earlier in the year. Did they give you any updates on the timeline of interviews and invites?

2 hours ago, paprogramfinder said:

Did they say in the open house if they would have more than two days of interviews?

I don't remember specifically them saying something about it, but I assumed they would. Sorry that isn't much help haha

16 hours ago, mjmccorkle said:

Congrats! I haven't received an interview, but they are way ahead of the schedule they talked about at their open house earlier in the year. Did they give you any updates on the timeline of interviews and invites?

They didn't mention how many interview rounds they were doing outside of the ones in October. I'm sure you guys could email the program and find out.

On 9/28/2018 at 6:08 AM, paprogramfinder said:

Did they say in the open house if they would have more than two days of interviews?

From what I hear, it is just those two days. :/

Not sure if they will be sending a second round of invites for those, though.

On 9/27/2018 at 7:59 PM, mjmccorkle said:

Unfortunately I couldn’t attend in open house.

is there any link available or any recorded video from open house?

thank you so much .

21 hours ago, Asadifard said:

Unfortunately I couldn’t attend in open house.

is there any link available or any recorded video from open house?

thank you so much .

No, most of the open house was spent reviewing the information on the main website in more detail. There isn't a video that I know of, sorry.

If anyone receives an interview for UAB will you post on here? I spoke with a girl in the program that says they go out in a massive email at the same time and she’s thinking it should be this week. 

Edited by jlduvall
Misspelling

On 9/30/2018 at 10:12 PM, jlduvall said:

To those that say they heard Samford is only interviewing those two days-how sure are you? I’m trying to figure out if there will be another round or if we didn’t get an interview that means we are out. 

7 hours ago, Meredith said:

Does anyone know what class size they are shooting for?

Yes, I do. They said about 35 when I meet with them this past spring. 

3 hours ago, howie618 said:

Yes, I do. They said about 35 when I meet with them this past spring. 

Wow!! 35 seems pretty small. Does anyone know how many people were invited for interviews?