ALABAMA: Samford University 2018-2019

12 hours ago, marlee28 said:

Wow!! 35 seems pretty small. Does anyone know how many people were invited for interviews? 

I'm curious about how many people they invited as well. It's interesting that they are doing half day interviews, I feel like it will have to be a small group for each interview session.

Hi all! 

I wanted to let everyone know that there is another open house on the 20th for the graduate Health Professions school if you are interested. I know it is not specific to the PA program, but it would give more info about the school, etc. You can sign up on their website if you are interested. 

8 hours ago, ColtonPendley said:

I received the confirmation email from Ms.Carter. The way I read the instructions is that everyone reports by 8:30 regardless if your interview is at 1:00? Does this seem to be the case? Can anyone clarify?

I emailed back to specify (mine is at 1pm as well) and she said we should show up by 12:30!

On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, silverandshadow said:

Confusing because in yesterday's e-mail she said 1:30.

Anyway, good luck to everyone!

Do we know when they'll let everyone know their decision?

Yes! Decisions might out before next next Tuesday (Nov 6), when ARC PA makes their site visit. I heard that was their goal.

Edited by jgod15

Congrats to everyone that has been accepted so far!

still waiting on a phone call, but I guess there is hope with the waitlist as well. 

After seeing this thread, I got a phone call too and quickly picked it up but the person hung up. It was a 256 area code so I’m assuming it wasn’t Samford. (Tried calling back and it said the number was out of service. )