Class of 2015

Hi, I just wanted to start a post for the Class of 2015. I would love to start getting to know my fellow classmates and how each of you are preparing for November. I have lived in NH for 15 years, but have lived in Montana for the last year. My family will be moving to the lebanon area. If anyone has any good suggestions regarding housing, that would be appreciated.

Did you get an acceptance already? Still awaiting a reply from them for an interview and being very patient. Anyway, I would kind of like to go here if I get accepted as I heard a lot of very nice things about the area. I haven't visited NH in almost 10 years and am eager to experience a new lifestyle here. Had enough of Connecticut and New York life lol.

Hi sdolan1228, I've also been accepted for a few weeks now and waiting to hear from other people. Nice to hear you have also been accepted! Congrats! I started a facebook group for us so we can get to know each other. Let me know if you would like to join.

Keep your head up PAGirl689, I'm sure you will hear back soon! I know it's a tiring process...

Hello and congrats to both of you! I too, have been accepted and am really getting excited for November to come. I'm moving from Washington state and found a rental house in Strafford, VT. It's kinda weird picking out a place to live from satellite shots on Google Earth but my little family is up for the adventure!

What am I doing to prepare? Well, started back at chapter 1 in medical terminology, cracked open some pharmacology books and am climbing as many mountains as possible. I'm thinkin the next couple of years are gonna be spent in a library so best to get it out of my system now.

Keep in touch!! Chris

Love the climbing. I am climbing as many mountains as well. I am also skiing late into the season as I am sure my skiing days will be far and few between. Has anyone received their official acceptance in the mail? I am waiting for mine (I just received the e-mail). PAGirl, any news? Chris, any good websites regarding the housing?

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue,

I received my official stuff in the mail already...just an acceptance agreement pretty much to reserve your seat. The group on facebook is called Franklin Pierce PA Program of 2015!!! Search for it, you should be able to find it. Nice meeting you!

• 1 month later...

congrats to you all!!!!!!!!I am still in pre-req courses and I am planning to apply for 2014. But i see that you guys got accepted for 2015. Has 2014 class already been filled up? Somehow I thought CASPA has a time limits to apply for each calendar year? like if you want to apply for 2014 then you have to wait till they open for the application for 2014? Am I too early or too late to apply for 2014 now? Did anybody have outstanding course when you applied? appreciate if anybody could help with these questions.

congrats to you all!!!!!!!!I am still in pre-req courses and I am planning to apply for 2014. But i see that you guys got accepted for 2015. Has 2014 class already been filled up? Somehow I thought CASPA has a time limits to apply for each calendar year? like if you want to apply for 2014 then you have to wait till they open for the application for 2014? Am I too early or too late to apply for 2014 now? Did anybody have outstanding course when you applied? appreciate if anybody could help with these questions.

You are too late for the Class of 2014, they began classes this past November. I believe FPU is interviewing right now for the waitlist for class of 2015. I think new CASPA cycle is starting now for class of 2016. My advice is apply early! Make sure you have all your job shadowing hours done. When I applied, I had two pre-requisites needed and on the CASPA application just stated my plan for completion. You need to have all pre-req's done before classes start. Best of luck!

You are too late for the Class of 2014, they began classes this past November. I believe FPU is interviewing right now for the waitlist for class of 2015. I think new CASPA cycle is starting now for class of 2016. My advice is apply early! Make sure you have all your job shadowing hours done. When I applied, I had two pre-requisites needed and on the CASPA application just stated my plan for completion. You need to have all pre-req's done before classes start. Best of luck!

thank u klbtimes2,but by saying "class 2014",do u mean graduate year? so this post says class 2015 actually the first term start in this november right? so im actually planning to apply the start term in november 2014 and graduate year 2017.is it too early to start the process for start term in november 2014 now?

thank u klbtimes2,but by saying "class 2014",do u mean graduate year? so this post says class 2015 actually the first term start in this november right? so im actually planning to apply the start term in november 2014 and graduate year 2017.is it too early to start the process for start term in november 2014 now?

"Hi, I just wanted to start a post for the Class of 2015. I would love to start getting to know my fellow classmates and how each of you are preparing for November. I have lived in NH for 15 years, but have lived in Montana for the last year. My family will be moving to the lebanon area. If anyone has any good suggestions regarding housing, that would be appreciated."

Best bet would be to contact a realtor in the Lebanon area. See you this fall!!

Kristi

"Hi, I just wanted to start a post for the Class of 2015. I would love to start getting to know my fellow classmates and how each of you are preparing for November. I have lived in NH for 15 years, but have lived in Montana for the last year. My family will be moving to the lebanon area. If anyone has any good suggestions regarding housing, that would be appreciated."

Best bet would be to contact a realtor in the Lebanon area. See you this fall!!

Kristi

Best bet would be just to contact a realtor in the Lebanon area! See you in the fall!!

Best bet would be just to contact a realtor in the Lebanon area! See you in the fall!!

Yes for Class of 2015 was meant for graduate year. To Fill out the Caspa form for class of 2017 you are probably too early but if you go to caspa you can find out for sure. It is not too early to work on job shadowing and your pre-req's :smile: Good luck!

Thank you so much.

Yes for Class of 2015 was meant for graduate year. To Fill out the Caspa form for class of 2017 you are probably too early but if you go to caspa you can find out for sure. It is not too early to work on job shadowing and your pre-req's :smile: Good luck!

Thank you so much.

• 5 months later...

Archived