CLE area: Looking for a way to get patient care hours for 20/hr with no certification needed?

Hey! 

I currently work for a 21 year old boy in home who suffers from Severe Spastic Cerebral Palsy. It's through the Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities. Pay is great, $20/hour. You do all duties you would as an STNA/CNA such as: dressing, showering, toileting, brief changing, feeding, g-tube, mediation administration, etc. Me and three other girls work for him and rotate so he has constant care from 8am-9pm every day. One of our providers is quitting on August 31st so we are looking for someone new. I have gotten about 500 PCE hours from this job so far and gained lots of experience. No experience or certification is needed!!! All training is done on the job and through a few online tutorials and trainings through the State of Ohio. 

If you are interested please respond to this post and I will find a way to contact you about it. Thanks so much! 

Archived