Mercy College 2018-2019 cycle

for those accepted what is your living plans?  I am from California and have only been to New York for the interview and left soon after. Will you plan to have a car?  How much is a master bedroom or studio apartment?  Is it better to commute a few minutes or try to live right next to campus?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, place123 said:

for those accepted what is your living plans?  I am from California and have only been to New York for the interview and left soon after. Will you plan to have a car?  How much is a master bedroom or studio apartment?  Is it better to commute a few minutes or try to live right next to campus?

Would you have access to a car? I think its easier to drive there, as theres only two buses ( I think its two ) that stop by the bronx campus. Im going to be commuting and driving there. 

Hi everyone! My name is Isabella and I am the class president of the Mercy PA 2020 class! Just wanted to congratulate everyone on their interviews and acceptances! For those who are interested in Mercy and are planning on attending, I created a Facebook group for your class. If you would like to be a part of this group, please message me on Facebook and I’ll add you! 🙂 

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100032404895782

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! 

• 2 weeks later...

I had my interview last year around mid January and heard from them beginning of February. I received a letter in the mail from them :). Not sure if other previous students received emails, so I can only speak on my own behalf!

I do know some applicants heard later than that whether they were accepted or rejected. I’m assuming February would be the earliest possible. 

3 hours ago, mercypa16 said:

So when was your interview and when did you physically get the letter? I’m kind of freaking out and my interview date was Jan 9 and have not heard back yet, thanks realworldgirlx! 

I interviewed November 16! I got the letter in the mail about a month after, so don't freak out!! Good Luck :)

Archived