Boston University 2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, zz9153 said:

congrats that's awesome!! should we be prepared for MMI? are you able to provide more info on the day? ah i'm so scared 

Don’t be scared! It is not an MMI type interview but there are 3 interviews- 20 mins each. The rest of the day is just tours and presentations etc.

On 12/4/2018 at 10:43 AM, beapa6 said:

Did anyone else receive a thank you note from the program after their interview? Does anyone know if you get that letter if it means you're not accepted?

I believe she sent a letter to everyone who interviewed (what a saint!). I was accepted the day of my interview but also received a thank you letter in the mail.

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:20 AM, Dusk170 said:

Question for you guys. Have any of you heard back about whether BU got their accreditation approved? On their website it says that their final site visit was Spring 2018. Just want to know if BU is likely to become accredited for our class. Thanks!

At the interview Mary said that they are just waiting to hear back from ARC-PA and it should be any day now!

• 2 weeks later...

Yea you definitely should've heard from them by now. Probably worth a call to the office if you still haven't heard back.

On 1/3/2019 at 2:00 AM, zz9153 said:

Has anyone heard anything after paying the deposit and mailing the letter of intent? I sent these two weeks ago and haven’t heard back from the office. Wondering if it’s just me...please share your experience!

Archived