Selling both Andrew Rodican books, both paperback. "The Ultimate Guide to getting into Physician Assistant School"- 3rd edition. Lightly used/great condition. Only one highlighted section (see photos). "How to Ace the Physician Assistant School Interview"- lightly used. A few highlighted sections, most being pencil. Doesn't interfere with future use of the book. Selling both for $30+shipping to respective area. Books sell for full price for about $30 each on Amazon for new. I would like to sell both at once versus splitting the set.

I have them listed on the Facebook marketplace (see link below). You can message me there or here on the forum.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/216156642374526/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Annalise
      Hey everyone! I'm a pre-PA student in Atlanta currently working as a medical scribe. I'm interested in working for undeserved communities and would love to get some clinical experience in the area. Do y'all have any recommendations? Thanks in advance!
    • By jewelmidori
      Planning to apply to Baylor, UT-San Antonio, and UTMB-Galveston by September. While I do not have direct patient care experience yet, I hope to be hired on for a position soon so I can put on the app that experience will be acquired before enrolled in PA school. I have two positions that I'm interviewing for next week: phlebotomist (3 months paid training included) or tissue recovery technician, which involves removing tissue from donors for transplantation. The hours for the technician position are ideal for my situation right now (nanny). Being a phlebotomist means I will have to drop everything I have going on. Will the technician position be considered novel in any way? Or even be considered direct patient care (this will be mostly with cadavers)? Or should I just go with the safe bet and throw away any semblance of a life I have before PA school?
    • By aochs4
      Hello! For those of you that have applied before or are already in PA school, is there anything that I can do after my applications have been sent in to help my chances? My CASPA application was verified on 6/29, and I have received emails from all of the schools I applied to saying my application is under review, followed by when they will start contacting people for interviews, but is there anything I can do in the meantime besides just sit and wait?
    • By Allison0423
      Hello! I saw a thread hadn't been created for U of M. They're accepting applications starting next year and will have their first class starting in 2020. Anyone else interested in this program or have any insight? I was mostly wondering if anyone has experiences with Flint and the safety aspect. Thanks!
    • By Allison0423
      Hey guys! Just wanted to start a thread for anyone looking at Concordia University that is opening in Ann Arbor. They're taking their first class starting 2019 but don't even have pre-reqs up yet so I was just curious if anyone else was looking at this or had any info on it. Thanks!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More