CASPA Transcripts

hello everyone,

I am new to caspa and pretty much have all my application done. I was wondering about the transcripts. If I should do automatic upload or manually enter them myself. Does it calculate your caspa gpa and show you it before you actually submit the entire application? 

I wouldn't bother with the CASPA data entry tool for your transcripts. They continuously lost my transcripts, kept scanning my transcripts into the wrong application cycle, and you pretty much place your application timeline in their hands. It ended up taking me three weeks to get my transcripts entered with CASPA, compared to a few hours if I did it manually. It was just very complicated and almost anything that could go wrong went wrong when I used it. I was just lucky to have everything verified by early June. Plus, you're still required to submit your transcripts and they'll verify your grades with your transcripts during the verification process when they do your GPA calculations. You won't see all of your GPA calculations until the verification process is finished.  

Archived