Critical Access Hospitals/Solo coverage

I'm currently working at a critical access/Solo coverage site. Since starting this role, I've become happier with my job in medicine. This being said, I'm keeping my potential options in the future open, and wondering what other areas have these same type of opportunities, specifically ones that are somewhat close to a major airport (one that has more than one airline[emoji849]) and is family friendly, good schools, (I have a 2.5yo). I'd actually prefer *not* living in the same community that I work in, but within a short commute.

I work solo coverage in WA. Very rural, but sill only 90 min from an international airport. I am in the process of getting privileged by wilderness medical staffing for locums work in WA/AK/MT/ID. Apparently they have lots of 7-10 day assignments. I could do those around my regular full time job, which is only 6 days/month (24s).

I'm about to start a PT gig with Innova in Indiana.  It's a Denver, CO based company that targets critical access hospitals.  I'm very much still learning about them, but their staffing model seems to be 12 hours of daytime doc coverage with the 12 night shift covered by a PA.  Folks travel in for multiple shifts in a row.  At my site, the co has a house across the street from the hospital.  The doc & PA alternate sleeping there and the doc is available for call when needed or when required to come in by hospital rules, e.g. codes, mass casualty, etc.  Most of their sites are out west: CO, AZ, etc.

Archived