Ohio Dominican PA Program 2018-2019

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, aquinn14 said:

Found out that I was waitlisted from the November 8th interview. Anyone have any idea how often ODU tends to pull from the waitlist??

Our cohort has had about 5 or so people pulled off the waitlist. Granted, this number varies from year to year but do not lose hope! You will end up exactly where you need to be! 🙂 

I was accepted on November 15th, and I proceeded to pay the full $1500 deposit, but I did not have to do anything else as far as submitting a letter for intent to attend or an email about a background check etc. Did anyone else who was accepted get anything else besides an email congratulating them on being accepted and saying to pay the acceptance fees?

7 hours ago, boardmane said:

I was accepted on November 15th, and I proceeded to pay the full $1500 deposit, but I did not have to do anything else as far as submitting a letter for intent to attend or an email about a background check etc. Did anyone else who was accepted get anything else besides an email congratulating them on being accepted and saying to pay the acceptance fees?

I was accepted on October 18th, paid the deposit, etc. but have not heard a word since. I called a few weeks ago and they said they would start sending out more information about background checks and incomplete prerequisites sometime in December once they have their class filled.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/1/2019 at 9:47 AM, Abeery4 said:

I just heard back that I got accepted off of the waitlist, but will be forfitting my seat as I have already committed to another program. Good luck to all those still waiting to hear back on the waitlist, don’t give up hope!

Congrats! Hoping I get pulled from the waitlist still!

Archived