Ohio Dominican PA Program 2018-2019

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, lech08 said:

Did they email you back?

I haven’t sent in my deposit but I am doing so today! I will be attending if I don’t get in somewhere closer to home. when I emailed the question it was an automatic email from Allie. So then I emailed the pa program and they haven’t responded yet. 

2 hours ago, Juliag said:

I haven’t sent in my deposit but I am doing so today! I will be attending if I don’t get in somewhere closer to home. when I emailed the question it was an automatic email from Allie. So then I emailed the pa program and they haven’t responded yet. 

Okay thanks! I was just nervous to put in the second deposit if I still haven't heard back ?

5 hours ago, lech08 said:

Has anyone made a facebook page for the class of 2021? If not we should get that started! Also, @Juliag @notofimportance143, I accepted their offer and paid my first deposit, but never heard back. Did they say anything else to either of you?

I sent both deposits and got an email response. My second deposit was due 10/17 I believe. 

On 10/22/2018 at 8:27 AM, prepa887 said:

Hi, do you know when ODU will be holding their last round of interviews? I am giving up hope as I have not yet heard anything from them yet and I submitted early in the summer 

I as well applied early June and have not heard anything yet- crickets.

Archived