Ohio Dominican PA Program 2018-2019

Surprised that no one has started this, so figured I would. All I have received is an email stating interview emails would be sent out "beginning late summer and will continue to be sent out through November." Has anyone heard anything different?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Received an email invitation for an interview last Tuesday (8/14), they let me choose between AM and PM sessions on 9/11, 9/20, or 10/2. They said it will be from either 8:30-11:30, or 12:30-3:30. I will be interviewing 9/20 at 12:30-3:30! There will be two one-on-one interviews, a tour of campus, and a mingle session with the current students.

6 hours ago, LER21 said:

Received an email invitation for an interview last Tuesday (8/14), they let me choose between AM and PM sessions on 9/11, 9/20, or 10/2. They said it will be from either 8:30-11:30, or 12:30-3:30. I will be interviewing 9/20 at 12:30-3:30! There will be two one-on-one interviews, a tour of campus, and a mingle session with the current students.

Congratulations !! 

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ynf23 said:

does anyone know if all interview invitations have already been sent out?

Pretty sure no, due to the fact the application deadline hasn’t passed yet ? last year they sent out about half of the interview invites before the deadline and half after (120 interviews for 50 spots)

22 hours ago, LER21 said:

Did the interview process take the whole 3 hours? Was there a lot of waiting before/between interviews?

I would say plan on using the whole 3 hours. However, I finished my last interview about 25 minutes before the scheduled end time.  For our particular session, there wasn't much waiting time before or between interviews. 

Just now, Juliag said:

This is good to hear, any interview advice??

The students will say it was the most chill interview ever, I had one guy that was a little more tough with the questions but really just prepare answers to basic questions. They do ask where you applied elsewhere, but it probably won’t affect their decision. 

1 hour ago, notofimportance143 said:

I know me too!!!! Hopefully soon! This is my first choice so I’m really hoping.

Hey friends who have already interviewed, I just got an interview invite! So they're asking for a recent color photo of myself, did you send a professional headshot or a cropped picture from an event? I am probably way over thinking this! 

14 minutes ago, lech08 said:

Hey friends who have already interviewed, I just got an interview invite! So they're asking for a recent color photo of myself, did you send a professional headshot or a cropped picture from an event? I am probably way over thinking this! 

Not professional but I just did my hair, makeup, and put on a nice shirt. Then took the picture in front of a plain wall. Best of luck!

Archived