2018-2019 Cycle

On 9/5/2018 at 4:46 PM, zoltman said:

Hey there! What time are you flying in? I arrive around 230pm. Trying to coordinate splitting an uber because I know it's going to be quite a bit.

Hey! So sorry to reply so late but I will be getting in around 7:30 or 8 pm on Thursday. Im actually quite worried about the weather with the hurricane that is hitting the coast. Has anyone heard any updates on what might be happening?

59 minutes ago, texas27 said:

Hey! So sorry to reply so late but I will be getting in around 7:30 or 8 pm on Thursday. Im actually quite worried about the weather with the hurricane that is hitting the coast. Has anyone heard any updates on what might be happening?

Yikes that's late. I wanted to get there early to give myself a chance to explore the campus!

My mom was telling me to use flightaware.com to check the status of the flights! I was a little worried about it too, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Maps were suggesting that it would start hitting and moving inland around Saturday/Sunday. Sooooo hopefully the flights before then should be good!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, zoltman said:

Yikes that's late. I wanted to get there early to give myself a chance to explore the campus!

My mom was telling me to use flightaware.com to check the status of the flights! I was a little worried about it too, but I'm sure it'll be fine. Maps were suggesting that it would start hitting and moving inland around Saturday/Sunday. Sooooo hopefully the flights before then should be good!

I know ? sadly it was the cheapest so I had to go with it lol but im staying all day friday and some sat. with hopes to look around! And thanks so much! I really hope our flights are all good and ill keep checking on there. 

4 minutes ago, texas27 said:

I know ? sadly it was the cheapest so I had to go with it lol but im staying all day friday and some sat. with hopes to look around! And thanks so much! I really hope our flights are all good and ill keep checking on there. 

Lol I wanted something more in between, but Hobby only had those flights really.. I feel I'm going to explore campus for an hour or two and then be absolutely void of anything productive to do and just sit around the bed'n'breakfast all day.

Anyway, hoping for the best! Safe flights to all.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!!

I was a participant in the October interview and was offered a spot into the WLU class of 2021 on Thursday. Sorry, I haven’t been checking in with this post, but figured I would get in touch with some of my future classmates! I’m really excited to get to know y’all and be apart of such a great program. Reach out to me if you have any questions or wanna talk!

(Instagram/Twitter: Livgray10)

-Olivia Gray

• Like 1