2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would anyone that has already successfully submitted their deposit mind helping me out with how to do it? If I go to the student center and find the "Make a Payment" button (as instructed to do) and click on it - I get an error message saying " Either the page your requested cannot be accessed with the credentials you provided or you have not enabled cookies on your computer" - both of which are correct/enabled. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Thank you for the help!!

3 minutes ago, k1226 said:

Would anyone that has already successfully submitted their deposit mind helping me out with how to do it? If I go to the student center and find the "Make a Payment" button (as instructed to do) and click on it - I get an error message saying " Either the page your requested cannot be accessed with the credentials you provided or you have not enabled cookies on your computer" - both of which are correct/enabled. 

Has anyone else had this issue? Thank you for the help!!

Hey! I also had the same issue. I waited a few days because Richard said it would take about a week for me to be put into the system, but it still didn't work, so I ended up calling the Office of the Bursar at OU and they were able to manually fix it for me. Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/13/2019 at 8:43 AM, onedayPA7 said:

Congrats! What number were you on the waitlist? And did you e-mail/call them asking for updates after being put on the list or did they just contact you? Thanks! 

I was never given a wait list number. I just received an email one day saying that a seat was available and offering me the position. I also never called or emailed the program to ask for updates.

Archived