2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, marissajanel said:

Sooooo, anything? lol

I received an automated email from OU about my CASPA being incomplete (just turned out to be a glitch on their end), but they gave me a deadline of September 5th to resolve the issue. So I'd assume they'll send out secondaries sometime after that.

2 minutes ago, hkelley said:

I received an automated email from OU about my CASPA being incomplete (just turned out to be a glitch on their end), but they gave me a deadline of September 5th to resolve the issue. So I'd assume they'll send out secondaries sometime after that.

Ugh the orinigal email said by August 31st we would hear, guess we’ll see!

On 9/4/2018 at 9:54 AM, Shaily said:

Hey guys, 

I also received the supplemental application. Does that mean that once it is done, they will surely email an interview invite?

The email said that they’d begin reviewing the applicants who submitted the secondary app starting Oct 2, after the deadline. So it’s still not a gurantee.

On the Application Status of the My Ohio Portal, does it have the orange triangle for "Incomplete" for everyone else? When I click on it, it says my application is in the queue for review as the reason for being incomplete, I just want to make sure this is how everyone else's is appearing. Thanks!

1 hour ago, hkelley said:

On the Application Status of the My Ohio Portal, does it have the orange triangle for "Incomplete" for everyone else? When I click on it, it says my application is in the queue for review as the reason for being incomplete, I just want to make sure this is how everyone else's is appearing. Thanks!

Mine also has this!

Hi I’m a current student at OUPA and one of our student ambassadors! I’ll try to answer some of the questions on here since I can remember how stressful the process is! 

I think that everyone who meets the basic requirements gets a supplemental application and then they weed through those to give out interviews. I believe I heard the first interview date is late October.

for the people worried about the the myohioportal thing, don’t. I believe it’s not really important until you’ve been offered a spot, I don’t think they update it for all of the application processes. I know other graduate level programs use it but PA has their own process since they do interviews and everything too.

I also wouldn’t worry about the probationary status either! You can look up online what the violations were but they have all been fixed and I don’t feel like my education was on the line or anything. They were pretty minor administrative things, they’ve been fixed and we have our official site visit coming up soon!

I can’t garantee I’ll be on here often but I’ll try to check in every once in awhile! Hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2018 at 3:56 PM, Arielle0023 said:

I have been wondering the same thing!!!

I believe it is a separate transcript. I know the whole process is a pain but I think that the transcript sent to CASPA is only able to be viewed by CASPA. I think when I applied I sent out additional copies to the individual schools (Similar to how you have to release your GRE scores to every school as well). I don't remember 100% but I would send another copy just in case! Hang in there guys, I know this is a very stressful time!

On 9/18/2018 at 10:47 PM, kmp1226 said:

Hi Everyone!

If we submitted a supplemental application, do we have to send the program additional copies of our transcripts prior to the October 1 deadline, or will the transcripts that are already in CASPA suffice?

Thank you!!

I didn’t think we had to send then unless we were accepted (from what I understood from multiple emails) but I could be wrong.

Archived