UNTHSC interview

Good morning! Last year it was MMI format, so there wasn't really a good way to prepare. I spent lots of time preparing for traditional/behavioral questions which ended up being only a minimal part of the experience. Just be yourself and try to handle each situation they throw at you.

• 1 month later...
On 7/26/2018 at 8:02 AM, Shelbs2018 said:

Good morning! Last year it was MMI format, so there wasn't really a good way to prepare. I spent lots of time preparing for traditional/behavioral questions which ended up being only a minimal part of the experience. Just be yourself and try to handle each situation they throw at you.

Thanks for the info! I'm interviewing on Friday! I know there's not a way to truly prepare for MMI's, but I was wondering whether there was an essay or a group exercise? Just trying to decide what all I need to be prepared for! I am definitely excited/nervous!

31 minutes ago, egrace said:

Thanks for the info! I'm interviewing on Friday! I know there's not a way to truly prepare for MMI's, but I was wondering whether there was an essay or a group exercise? Just trying to decide what all I need to be prepared for! I am definitely excited/nervous!

Hey, the interview is Saturday the 15th right? That's when I'm going haha

2 hours ago, egrace said:

There was both an essay and group exercise, but you won’t really need to prepare for either. Have fun with it! I’m in the morning session. 

Archived