2018-2019 Cycle

On 12/13/2018 at 4:06 PM, AAschwaegel said:

Does anyone know when the next round of interviews will be and when we will hear about an interview if we received one? 

They called me to invite me to an interview for the next week, and they said they called because they had someone cancel. So I think it was unusual for me to get a call with 8 days notice, but I haven't heard from many other people about their invites. Good luck though!

Just received an invite to interview on January 11th! 

Can anyone speak to the actual interview process? All I know is it's a "group" interview, but that leaves a lot open for interpretation.

Congrats to everyone who's made it in, and good luck to those of you still interviewing!

6 hours ago, atrayn said:

Just received an invite to interview on January 11th! 

Can anyone speak to the actual interview process? All I know is it's a "group" interview, but that leaves a lot open for interpretation.

Congrats to everyone who's made it in, and good luck to those of you still interviewing!

Me too! I think group interviews are the hardest. I don't have any more inside info, but just wanted to say I'll be there too!

Goodluck! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived