PANCE/PANRE Review Course

Yesterday, I started to teach my PANCE/PANRE board review course in Kaplan’s live online classroom. The experience is incredibly engaging and I wanted to invite you to check out the classroom and some high-yield highlights from the course at a Free Cardiology & Hematology Highlights session on Tuesday, August 23rd at 7:00 pm ET. Register now.

If you’d like to find out more about the comprehensive course or enroll, call 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit www.kaptest.com/PAliveonline.

This real-time course completely covers the blueprint and because I teach in Kaplan’s live, online classroom no expensive travel or hotels are required! Plus, you get:

• Highlighted focus on high-yield and challenging topics

• Live PA faculty who answer all of your questions privately

• Practice with exam-like questions

• 3-hour-a-day sessions that optimize knowledge retention

• Access to recordings of any sessions you miss

…and Kaplan offers a free repeat guarantee for the course*.

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing you on August 23rd!

Jim

Jim Van Rhee, MS, PA‐C, DFAAPA

Program Director

Physician Assistant Program

Northwestern University

Feinberg School of Medicine

Chicago, Illinois, USA

*Full details available at www.kaptest.com/PAliveonline

Last chance to enroll in the September Class!

I am now teaching the PANCE/PANRE review course that I have given for many years in Kaplan’s live, online classroom – no expensive travel or no hotels required! Just log in, and you’re there. To enroll, call 1-800-KAP-TEST or visit www.kaptest.com/PAliveonline.

This real-time, comprehensive course completely covers the blueprint. Plus, you get:

• Highlighted focus on high-yield and challenging topics

• Live PA faculty who answer all of your questions

• Practice with exam-like questions

• 3-hour-a-day sessions that optimize knowledge retention

• Access to recordings of any sessions you miss

Best of all, Kaplan offers a Free Repeat Guarantee* for the course. You can find more information, watch a recording of a class, or sign up for a free event by going to www.kaptest.com/PAliveonline

The most convenient way to succeed — guaranteed!*

*Full details available at www.kaptest.com/PAliveonline

• 1 month later...

I took the course at Baptist in Winston-Salem, NC in I believe april or May of this year. Due to circumstances I was unable to study a whole lot of the course and had to postpone my May test date until Sept. I reviewed the notebook that was handed out along with the Text book of jim's and the Lange Q&A the weekend before the test and did well! so definately worth it. I have not been to another one to compare it to, but it had to have helped me! :)

thanks

• 3 weeks later...

It really depends on how you did on a practice exam or the PACKRAT. I typically suggest 3-4 weeks of prep if you did average or below on the PACKRAT (Score around 125-130 or lower). Spend two weeks on the big four and then the rest of the time on the other topics. The other topics do make up just over 50% of the exam. See the Van Rhee board review book for an exam review schedule.

Archived