Need your personal statement reviewed/edited? How about an in depth look at your overall records?

Hi! I’m Tim Loerke. I’ve practiced as a PA for over 7 years and have served on several admissions councils. There many personal statements that look the same but the ones that stand out likely will capture an interview. One of my favorite professional activities includes helping students navigate the precarious process of applying to PA school. For a small fee of $50, I will personally work with you on first impressions of the essay, restructuring, and editing of your personal statement. I will also spend time looking over your CV and transcripts if desired to gather your chances of acceptance. Now, this would be based upon my opinion and not a 100% guarantee.  I will help you consider strategies for reapplication if need be. I know what it’s like to chase hard after a life calling only to be held up by the gatekeeper. Once you’re in, it’s all up to you. Ultimately, it’s a game. It’s a strategic approach. I would like to help you in the process. Please DM me if interested. 

Best of Luck to You All!

Tim Loerke, PA-C

Archived