2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/6/2018 at 8:19 PM, kko0403 said:

Hi Brandon,

My narrative was about 1.5 pages, single spaced (around 5,000 characters, so similar to the length of the personal statement). For the standards, I just gave brief, specific examples from past classes/labs/work experience that I believe effectively demonstrate why I have those skills. My answers were 4-5 sentences long at the most and I typed them. For who is responsible for health management, just make it clear that you know it's a team effort between the patient, family members/friends/support network, guardian/proxy in some cases, and all members of many healthcare teams. 

When is your interview??? Mine is 9/24

Thank you for sharing! I appreciate it a bunch. My interview is 9/21, so good luck!!

On 9/9/2018 at 10:53 PM, Monet said:

As I was going through previous threads to learn more about this program, I was wondering has anyone heard of any incentives that students who attend this program have? Like does the program offer job placement or any unique factors? Also, does anyone know how applicants are selected at this program?

Honestly, I do not know. It may be a good question for a current student. Do you know any?

1 hour ago, laurenmacha said:

I'm interviewing on 9/24 also; has anyone received the interview itinerary? I emailed Heather, but have not heard back. 

Thanks!

Hello!

I am interviewing on 9/21, but they did send an itinerary I believe. Now that you mention it though, I cannot find it. So I would love to get sent one as well.

Best,

Brandon Foto

3 hours ago, BrandF said:

Honestly, I do not know. It may be a good question for a current student. Do you know any?

I know that it is a small university, so that it is definitely a plus, but I am not quite sure if they provide like job placement incentives for their students. I read where they do not have a cadaver lab but they use  an anatomage table for anatomy lab.

Hi all,

I interviewed on 9/7.  Hopefully this will help anyone that is nervous about the interview.  You will meet and introduce yourselves as a group and learn a little about the program then get separated into groups and rotate through MMI's, a campus tour and an individual exercise as well as talk with students and the program director.  Goodluck!  Everyone was very friendly and laid back ?

On 9/19/2018 at 10:19 AM, aalfortish said:

Hi all,

I interviewed on 9/7.  Hopefully this will help anyone that is nervous about the interview.  You will meet and introduce yourselves as a group and learn a little about the program then get separated into groups and rotate through MMI's, a campus tour and an individual exercise as well as talk with students and the program director.  Goodluck!  Everyone was very friendly and laid back ?

Have you heard back yet? Thanks for the advice!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, rej1993 said:

Hey @25fox tomorrow (October 17th) is the deadline they gave us to accept our offer and turn in the deposit to hold our seat in the class! 

@rej1993 Thank you for the info! Hoping that possibly after today they'll send out invites to the members that are up next on the waiting list, if they haven't already. Again, much appreciated!

Archived