Mount Union 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, HopefulPA329 said:

Congrats! Do you know when they stop doing interviews?

December. Here is the email I received back on 8/9/18.

---------

Thank you again for applying to the University of Mount Union Physician Assistant Studies Program. Interviews are required for final consideration for program entry and are held on the University of Mount Union campus in October, November, and December of the application cycle. 

Notification of acceptance into the program will be provided within 90 days of the interview.  Applicants not offered a seat in the program may be placed on a wait list which is valid from the close of the interview process until two weeks prior to the first day of classes for which the student applied.

Anyone have an interview with the University of Mount Union on Oct 15 or already had one? I have to fly to Ohio from Texas and I booked a flight for that evening after the interview (7:51pm would that be enough time to drive 30 minutes from the university and make my flight?) also my check out is at 10am from the hotel. I just realized I have no where to leave my luggage while I’m at the interview. Has anyone ran into this problem? Do you think they would allow me to take my bag with me and leave it somewhere on campus while I interview?

On 9/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, eVanessa said:

Anyone have an interview with the University of Mount Union on Oct 15 or already had one? I have to fly to Ohio from Texas and I booked a flight for that evening after the interview (7:51pm would that be enough time to drive 30 minutes from the university and make my flight?) also my check out is at 10am from the hotel. I just realized I have no where to leave my luggage while I’m at the interview. Has anyone ran into this problem? Do you think they would allow me to take my bag with me and leave it somewhere on campus while I interview?

If you haven’t found any accommodations you can leave your luggage in my car! I’m interviewing the same day. 

Archived